Minimum Admission Qualification
Pass in matric or equivalent exam with Maths, Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English.
Admission is granted through online counselling as conducted by State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training Punjab, Chandigarh usually in the month of May every year.
Area of Training
- Architectural and structural designs of buildings
- Estimating and specifications of buildings.
- Knowledge of Architectural building materials and building services.
- Model making.
- Application of computer in the field of Architecture
- Degree through A.I.I.A.
- Degree through A.M.I.E.
- Certain universities admit diploma students in to 2nd year degree course after entrance exams like J.N. Technological University, Hyderabad and some other universities.
- Govt. Architect’s offices of different state and universities.
- Govt. engineering offices like P.W.D. Public Health, Irrigation, Town Planning Corporation offices etc.
- Private Architectural consultancies.
- Teaching jobs.