Minimum Admission Qualification
Pass in matric or equivalent exam.
Area of Training
- Basic Knowledge of building materials.
- Construction Techniques.
- Furnishing and fittings.
- Interior Designing and Model making.
- Interior services.
- Workshop and Fabrication Practice.
- Art and Basic Design & graphic presentation
- Computer Application
- Computer aided Drafting and Design.
- Estimation of Projects.
- Enterpreneuership Development
- Business Management
- Design and Display system
- Educational visits to Exhibitions, related fairs and shows, museums, Emporiums, Tourism & Hotels etc.
Students can opt for AMIE, Grade IETE, can get admission in IInd year Bachelor of Engg. Based on merit of Diploma or through entrance exam for further education.
- Interior Designer in Hotels Tourism Departments, Museums Exhibitions Handicraft Emporiums & with builders & contractors.
- Display Artists in Commercial Establishments.
- As professionals for organising large-scale exhibitions.
- Furniture Designers
- As an entrepreneur.
- Teachers in Vocational Schools, Polytechnics and colleges.