Minimum Admission Qualification
Pass in matric or equivalent exam with Maths, Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English.
Admission is granted through online counselling as conducted by State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training Punjab, Chandigarh usually in the month of May every year.
Area of Training
- Principle of measurement & Test instruments.
- Components & semi conductor Devices.
- Principle of Communication.
- Communication systems.
- Digital Electronics & Circuits.
- Power Electronics & Instruments.
- Microprocessors & computers.
- Computer Applications
- Manufacturing & Fabrication Techniques.
- Electronics & Electrical circuits.
- Exercises for development of skill & competency in the above areas.
Students can opt for AMIE, Grade IETE, can get admission in IInd year Bachelor of Engg. Based on merit of Diploma or through entrance exam for further education
- Electronic Exchanges, Department of Telecommunications, Doordarsha Parsar Bharti.
- Industries Manufacturing Electronics & Communication systems, PCB components at Panchkula, Mohali, Parwanoo &Chandigarh or elsewhere.
- Commercial organisation providing services, in repair & maintenance of Electronics & Computers.
- Industries manufacturing Computers & its peripherals.
- Marketing and Sales Executives.
- Vocational teachers in schools and I.T.I’s.