Minimum Admission Qualification
Pass in 10+2 examination (Academic stream) in Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics) or any other examination approved by pharmacy council of India or equivalent to the above said examination.
Area of Training
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical jurisprudence
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Bio- Chemistry
- human Anatomy and Physiology
- Health Education and Community Pharmacy
- Drug Store and Business Managementli
Students can opt for higher education such as B Pharm, M Pharm and Ph D.
- Hospital Pharmacist.
- Clinical Pharmacist / Community pharmacist.
- Employment opportunities in medical stores retail chemists, whole sale dealers & manufacturing chemists for cosmetics.
- Family Pharmacist.
- As an enterprenurer for repacking of drugs & chemicals.
- Sales/ Medical representatives.
- Analyst in chemical / drug analysis laboratories.
- Technicians in bio- chemistry & pathology lab.
- Pharmacist in banks & financial institutions, Railways, agencies & in defence forces etc.